Hello everyone, welcome to my channel “Fit Bites”. This channel is for everyone who wants to lose weight, but are tired of trying fade or boring diets and still not losing weight, even if losing once done with the diet they are gaining all the lost weight at double frequency. This channel is for all those, who don’t have the time or very time to indulge in any weight loss programs or sessions, like corporate people, school and college students, even homemakers (who don’t have time for themselves, as they are busy taking care of their family and kids). You all can prepare “healthy” and “tasty” meals for themselves in very less time, now you all don’t have to get bored or lose hope of losing that stubborn fat by having only salads or just boiled meals, etc.
You all can now stay with me and follow me to achieve your weight loss targets, with all “tasty” and “healthy” recipes. We will lose together in this journey, as we all know “Weight loss is the only competition, where you win if you lose.”
Today’s recipe is “Banana and Peanut Butter Toast”. Let’s see how to make our Banana and Peanut Butter Toast.
1. One tbsp peanut butter.
2. One slices whole wheat/ Multi-grain bread.
3. Half banana peeled and sliced.
1. Toast the bread slice without any butter or ghee
2. Spread peanut butter evenly in toasted bread
3. Put banana slices & Serve
Benefits of our Banana and Peanut Butter Toast and How to consume it:
1. Banana and Peanut Butter Toast is very good pre and post workout snack.
2. It can also be consumed as morning snack
3. It can also be consumed as breakfast option, as this is quick –fix option for breakfast
4. Banana and Peanut Butter Toast has very low cholesterol and saturated fats.
5. Both banana and whole wheat bread are high in resistant starch, which increases out metabolism
6. Peanut butters controls hunger, as it has healthy mono-saturated fats & Proteins.
Macros of our Spiced Green Tea Smoothie (2 Servings):
Calories: 200 Kcal
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 8.3 g
Carbohydrates: 30.1 g
Fibre: 4.1 g
If you like my channel, please don’t forget to subscribe and like. If you have any queries or question please leave them in the comment section.
You can also follow me on